California public school families! Join us for the 2nd annual CALIFORNIA CHILDREN’S RALLY on the front steps of the Sacramento Capitol 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Tuesday, June 23, 2009! We’ll bring our kids to visit their legislators again and parade the 100-kid kazoo band, what art/music/protest will YOU bring? (And yes, we’ll be camping again in Cool, although the baby goats have grown.)
Oy! LAUSD school board campaign horrors! Click Comments!
Parents, post your public school question as a COMMENT below. We’ll post an answer in 24 hours. It helps if you include:
1) First name and birthdate of your child
2) What grade of school you’re seeking
3) What part of Los Angeles you’re in
4) What your local public school is
5) Extenuating circumstances that may apply?
Parents and/or administrators in Los Angeles public schools, let us know about any great new programs in your area that have openings. Post as a COMMENT below.
1) School, location, type of program, what grades you have openings in
2) What grades you have openings in (and approximately how many)
3) What your attendance boundaries are (if any)
4) Contact person (e-mail and telephone number)